- Rest In Peace Nelson Mandela
- GIRL GUIDES South Africa wishes to add their collective voice to tributes from around the world, in sending their condolences to the Mandela family, South Africa and indeed the world on this very sad day.
- WAGGGS Fit For Work – Fit For Life Project
- The Ghana Girl Guides Association from Monday 23rd September – Saturday 28th September, 2013 were privileged to host delegates from India, Togo and Ghana and Marie Paule Rafenarisoa a facilitator from Madagascar for the Fit for work – Fit for life project.
- Surf Smart kicks off in Rwanda with a training of trainers
- The Rwandan Girl Guides began the Smart Surf project from 11 to 15 November 2013 by training 13 trainers who will implement the Surf Smart programme afterwards.
- Young woman from Ghana writes on her experience at 10th Africa Regional Conference
- Adumea Kumi, a young woman represtative from Ghana Girl Guides Association writes on her experience at the Africa Regional Conference.
- My WAGGGS Journey in Leadership
- Lilian Damie, Chair of the Planning for the Nigerian Girl Guides for the Africa Regional Conference writes on her WAGGGS journey in Leadership.
- Graduation Ceremony held by South Sudan Girl Guides
- Central Equatorial State Girl Guides Association Juba, South Sudan conducted the third graduation ceremony on 10 September 2013 at Juba One Primary School in Juba.